- This event has passed.
Full Tilt Ice Cream’s New Flavor Contest Semifinals Kickoff
Mondays, right? Who needs ’em? What better way to start your week in the dead of winter than to go eat some ice cream? On Monday, February 12, Full Til Ice Cream debuts sixteen new flavors for its new flavor semifinals. Four of Full Tilt’s locations put forth four new flavors, and the winner at each store will be part of the upcoming ice cream flavor finals.
Who wins? It’s a race to the bottom—of the ice cream tub. Whichever flavor runs out first (until February 17 at the latest) is the winner.
The four locations and their flavors are:
Full Tilt Ice Cream White Center
- Creamy White Center (Dutch chocolate with a marshmallow cream center and a cinnamon swirl)
- Peanut Butter Blonde (peanut butter ice cream with blondie brownie chunks)
- Coconut Chocolate Chai
- Bourbon Toffee ( bourbon ice cream with toffee chunks)
Full Tilt Ice Cream Columbia City:
- Spiced Marshmallow (combo of chocolate with marshmallows and cayenne)
- Chicken Flavored Ramen (No joke. This is what it says it is. Oh lord.)
- Spiced Pear (pears, cinnamon, nutmeg, and brown sugar in a vanilla base)
- Banana Pancake with Walnuts (Full Tilt’s banana pancake base with walnuts)
Full Tilt Ice Cream University District:
- Jalapeno limeade Sorbet
- Vegan Cardamom rosewater sorbet
- Tea Party (Earl grey ice cream with lavender and a honey swirl)
- Turmeric and Cinnamon
Full Tilt Ice Cream Ballard:
- Vegan Banana Cream pie with banana chunks and pie crust
- Avocado Fudge Swirl
- Pomegranate Dark Chocolate
- Vegan Balsamic Strawberry
Obviously, the vegan (and therefore lactose-free) options are concentrated in Ballard and University District. Maybe you want something more adventurous, such as the Chicken Ramen flavor, paired with a pint of beer. If so, Columbia City is calling. (Naturally, sample spoons are encouraged before committing to a scoop.)
Committed Full Tilt Ice Cream addicts have a few days to test them all. Bon apetit!