Beginning in September, Pacific Place has adapted its annual fall style celebration to meet customers at home with a line-up of interactive, online experiences full of inspiration. Join a DIY Painted Denim Workshop, peek behind the scenes of Seattle’s fashion influencers with virtual closet tours, including yours truly, and find a list of favorite fashion films.
“It’s no secret that many of us are in need of some color and creativity in our closets and in our homes,” said Stephanie Heick, vice president marketing, retail services at Madison Marquette, which owns and manages Pacific Place. “With this lineup of events and offerings, we hope to connect the community with a sense of comradery, and possibly inspire a new look for the home, beauty regimen or wardrobe.”
Here is the lineup of virtual closet tours, DIY workshops and fashion meets film picks.
Virtual Closet Tours
Pacific Place has partnered with Seattle creatives to give behind-the-scenes tours to show how local style experts handle wardrobe curation and organization, peek at this season’s trends, timeless classics and more. The series will kick off Wednesday, September 2 with a new tour each week and continue with new guests monthly through December.
· September 2: Darcy Camden, Founder & Chief Stylist of Styled Seattle. See Darcy’s Closet Tour here.
· September 9: Antonio Smith, Social Lifestyle and Travel Influencer and Founder of Seattle Gents. See Antonio’s Closet Tour here.
·September 16: Asa Herrman, Jewelry Designer at Lace & Pearls Jewelry, and blogger at Lace & Pearls.
· September 23: Lisa Cole, West Fulton Street blog, Fashion & Style Writer for Vanguard Seattle, Style Influencer.
Tune in according to the line-up above at 9 a.m. via PacificPlaceSeattle.com/The-Edit, Facebook, IGTV or YouTube. Following the air date, each tour will be archived for on-demand viewing.
These workshops feature local experts sharing casual, interactive tutorials.
· September 10: Tabletop Florals Workshop with Holly Yee Floral Architecture. Floral architect Holly Yee will share creative and stylish ways to add flowers to the dining table. Tune in for how to design in kitchenware vessels and food containers, food and flower arrangements, and elevating arrangements off the table. Watch here.
· September 24: DIY Painted Denim with Kirsty of The Kirsty Files and Jenn of What Jenn Wore. Friends and Style Influencers Kirsty Papadopulos and Jennifer Lovin will share steps and inspiration on transforming denim pieces into artistic must-haves in your wardrobe for fall.
Each workshop will launch at 9 a.m. via PacificPlaceSeattle.com/events, Facebook, IGTV or YouTube.
Fashion Meets Film
This would be the fourth year of Pacific Place’s popular “Fashion Meets Film” event, a celebration of style icons from the big screen. Due to COVID-19, this year the event takes to the living room as a month-long calendar of favorite fashion meets films like Mahogany and Annie Hall. Find the list at www.pacificplaceseattle.com and join the conversation, share ideas and inspiration on social media at #FashionMeetsFilm.
Feature image courtesy of Antonio Smith.