As Thursday’s gorgeous sunset cast a warm glow up the east-west streets of Pioneer Square, this month’s First Thursday Art Walk seemed to have a transitional feel that matched the season. We spotted lots of familiar faces walking between events. Artists were very approachable and present at AXIS Pioneer Square and the crowd at Martyr Sauce was as hip and fun as ever. Roq La Rue featured three artists with very different styles—all worth a look. Davidson Galleries had a real neighborhood feel to its scene, as it celebrated ten years of work by artist Eunice Kim. See a few of these moments captured below.
Posted on October 03, 2015, 12:51 pm
Our Latest Posts
- Meet Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Brand SSKEIN October 15, 2020
- Pacific Place Fall Style Celebration Goes Digital September 11, 2020
- Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection 2020 Reimagined September 10, 2020
- Seattle Deconstructed Art Fair Offers Reasons To Get Out And Stay Hopeful August 7, 2020
- A New Way to Shop: Nordstrom Reinvents Anniversary Sale 2020 August 4, 2020