As Thursday’s gorgeous sunset cast a warm glow up the east-west streets of Pioneer Square, this month’s First Thursday Art Walk seemed to have a transitional feel that matched the season. We spotted lots of familiar faces walking between events. Artists were very approachable and present at AXIS Pioneer Square and the crowd at Martyr Sauce was as hip and fun as ever. Roq La Rue featured three artists with very different styles—all worth a look. Davidson Galleries had a real neighborhood feel to its scene, as it celebrated ten years of work by artist Eunice Kim. See a few of these moments captured below.
Posted on October 03, 2015, 12:51 pm
Our Latest Posts
- Quarantine Jukebox: Bask In Morgan Delt’s “Some Sunsick Day” May 6, 2020
- Quarantine Jukebox: Staying “Bilingue” With Snow Tha Product May 5, 2020
- Quarantine Jukebox: 50 Years After Kent State in “Ohio” With Crosby, Stills and Nash May 4, 2020
- Quarantine Jukebox: Dance With Kia Labeija To Pillar Point’s “Dove” May 3, 2020
- Quarantine Jukebox: The World Is Flat With Jamie xx’s “Gosh” May 2, 2020