As Thursday’s gorgeous sunset cast a warm glow up the east-west streets of Pioneer Square, this month’s First Thursday Art Walk seemed to have a transitional feel that matched the season. We spotted lots of familiar faces walking between events. Artists were very approachable and present at AXIS Pioneer Square and the crowd at Martyr Sauce was as hip and fun as ever. Roq La Rue featured three artists with very different styles—all worth a look. Davidson Galleries had a real neighborhood feel to its scene, as it celebrated ten years of work by artist Eunice Kim. See a few of these moments captured below.
Posted on October 03, 2015, 12:51 pm
Our Latest Posts
- Dogville Launch and Pop-In@Nordstrom Pet Shop Opens February 28 February 25, 2020
- 35mm Seattle: Toe Jam, January 31, 2020 February 25, 2020
- University Village Shop & Dine To Make A Difference March 7-8 February 24, 2020
- American Democracy: A Great Leap of Faith At MOHAI February 17, 2020
- SIFF’s Noir City 2020 Returns February 17, 2020