Grab your girlfriends or your mate: This is one of my favorite culinary weeks in Seattle. Starting this Sunday April 12 through 16 and the following week, April 19 through 23, Seattle Restaurant Week celebrates our culinary scene offering, allowing you to dine out for a deal. Over 165 local restaurants participate serving up three course dinners for $30. Some are also offering 2-course lunches for $15.
This is a great time to try some new places. Here are five of my recommendations to try:
- Cantina Lena: Tom Douglas’ Mexican Cantina in Belltown
- Agrodolce: Chef Maria Hines from Iron Chef serving organic Sicilian Cuisine in Fremont
- Zhu Dang: new to Seattle, updated Chinese with a NW vibe on Capitol Hill
- Staple and Fancy: Chef Ethan Stowell‘s latest venture—simple dishes with house-made pastas in Ballard
- Crush: Modern American Cuisine in Madison Park by James Beard Award Winner Chef Jason Wilson
For more of the participating restaurants go here. Let me know what you think!