Highly lauded local designer Michael Cepress is hosting a workshop that looks at theater, art, and fashion to create an understanding of how we cover and adorn our bodies. Join Michael Cepress June 7-8 in his studio for what will undoubtedly be a fascinating and informative workshop on wearable art. More information is available via the Michael Cepress website, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on May 26, 2014, 8:30 am
Our Latest Posts
- Pioneering Editorial: Baby & Company Teams Up With Photographer Anastasia Babenko, and Stylist Kim Brooks May 29, 2020
- Quarantine Jukebox: Bask In Morgan Delt’s “Some Sunsick Day” May 6, 2020
- Quarantine Jukebox: Staying “Bilingue” With Snow Tha Product May 5, 2020
- Quarantine Jukebox: 50 Years After Kent State in “Ohio” With Crosby, Stills and Nash May 4, 2020
- Quarantine Jukebox: Dance With Kia Labeija To Pillar Point’s “Dove” May 3, 2020