Highly lauded local designer Michael Cepress is hosting a workshop that looks at theater, art, and fashion to create an understanding of how we cover and adorn our bodies. Join Michael Cepress June 7-8 in his studio for what will undoubtedly be a fascinating and informative workshop on wearable art. More information is available via the Michael Cepress website, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on May 26, 2014, 8:30 am
Our Latest Posts
- Meet Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Brand SSKEIN October 15, 2020
- Pacific Place Fall Style Celebration Goes Digital September 11, 2020
- Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection 2020 Reimagined September 10, 2020
- Seattle Deconstructed Art Fair Offers Reasons To Get Out And Stay Hopeful August 7, 2020
- A New Way to Shop: Nordstrom Reinvents Anniversary Sale 2020 August 4, 2020