The American Alliance of Museums’ Annual Meeting and MuseumExpo in Seattle is coming up, starting May 18th and running through May 20th. I will most definitely be joining the SAM for their evening event on Tuesday, May 20th. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served beneath the spectacular installation of Ford Taruses flying over head. 48 works by Joan Miro will be on display, along with 30 other galleries. Certaintly not a party to be missed.
Posted on May 10, 2014, 8:00 am
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Our Latest Posts
- Meet Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Brand SSKEIN October 15, 2020
- Pacific Place Fall Style Celebration Goes Digital September 11, 2020
- Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection 2020 Reimagined September 10, 2020
- Seattle Deconstructed Art Fair Offers Reasons To Get Out And Stay Hopeful August 7, 2020
- A New Way to Shop: Nordstrom Reinvents Anniversary Sale 2020 August 4, 2020