The American Alliance of Museums’ Annual Meeting and MuseumExpo in Seattle is coming up, starting May 18th and running through May 20th. I will most definitely be joining the SAM for their evening event on Tuesday, May 20th. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served beneath the spectacular installation of Ford Taruses flying over head. 48 works by Joan Miro will be on display, along with 30 other galleries. Certaintly not a party to be missed.
Posted on May 10, 2014, 8:00 am
Our Latest Posts
- Seattle Deconstructed Art Fair Offers Reasons To Get Out And Stay Hopeful August 7, 2020
- A New Way to Shop: Nordstrom Reinvents Anniversary Sale 2020 August 4, 2020
- Pioneering Editorial: Baby & Company Teams Up With Photographer Anastasia Babenko, and Stylist Kim Brooks May 29, 2020
- Quarantine Jukebox: Bask In Morgan Delt’s “Some Sunsick Day” May 6, 2020
- Quarantine Jukebox: Staying “Bilingue” With Snow Tha Product May 5, 2020