Head out to the VERA Project tomorrow to support NW Folklife’s first annual “Winter Fireside Party,” a full day benefit music event featuring string bands, indie-roots, blues, and gospel music, as well as the opportunity to hear from artists in a cozy and intimate setting. Contrary to popular belief, NW Folklife is an independent organization, and therefore relies on individual donations to ensure the future of the organization. The “Winter Fireside Party” is the largest fundraising event that Northwest Folklife will produce this year, and its fundraising goal is $10,000. For a $25 donation, you can enjoy a full day of musical performances, square dancing, and the chance to support one of Seattle’s largest community events!
Posted on January 24, 2014, 8:00 am
Our Latest Posts
- Happy Anniversary, Nordies: The Shopping Guide to Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 July 12, 2019
- July 2019 Art Walk Gallery Guide: Two Walks in One July 11, 2019
- Persona: Artist and Designer Lorraine Kirke Talks Style and Intuition July 9, 2019
- Functional, Sustainable Fashion for New Concept @NordstromMen June 11, 2019
- Lancôme x Chiara Ferragni Beauty Partnership Exclusively at Nordstrom June 7, 2019