In Seattle, REI clothing seems to represent the majority of the population’s fashion. Although it is a great place to find all your outdoor needs, opting for a more stylish piece on non-hiking, kayaking, camping days can greatly upgrade a look. Even though it is technically summer, a light rain coat certainly comes in handy—when Seattle is having one of its bipolar tantrums and simply refuses to let the day be nice for anyone. Instead of wearing a black North Face, Patagonia, Marmot (and the list goes on) try a more fashionable rain slicker. They still come in neutral colors and are not too wild but they also go along with more sophisticated looks. Both men and women can pair a light coat like this with a fresh summer ensemble on days with mild humid mist and on the harder rain days with a sweater and some cool jeans. A hood and waist line add a sporty and fitted element that helps define shape while also being practical.
Posted on June 27, 2013, 11:15 am
Our Latest Posts
- Meet Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Brand SSKEIN October 15, 2020
- Pacific Place Fall Style Celebration Goes Digital September 11, 2020
- Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection 2020 Reimagined September 10, 2020
- Seattle Deconstructed Art Fair Offers Reasons To Get Out And Stay Hopeful August 7, 2020
- A New Way to Shop: Nordstrom Reinvents Anniversary Sale 2020 August 4, 2020