Carole McClellan, Seattle’s winner of the Bellevue Independent Fashion Show 2012, held court this week at her downtown studio to EMP’s Anita Woo and colleagues. The countdown is on for the EMP’s Project Leather runway show, WORN TO BE WILD: THE BLACK LEATHER JACKET on October 20th. Vanguard Seattle got a glimpse of Woo’s interview with the desinger where she discussed her days designing for Ann Wilson of Heart. We look forward to seeing her collection showcased in the featured Leather Runway show.
Posted on October 06, 2012, 10:42 pm
Our Latest Posts
- Give Them A Hand: 5 Grim Highlights From “Flesh and Blood” Closing This Weekend January 24, 2020
- Catch These Hands: 5 Paintings From “Flesh and Blood” With Notable Hands January 16, 2020
- Eileen Fisher Pop-In@Nordstrom Showcases Gender Neutral Capsule Collection January 10, 2020
- “Flesh and Blood” At Seattle Art Museum Is A Gory, Glorious Vision January 6, 2020
- Saint Laurent, Pantone and the Power of The Pantsuit January 6, 2020