Carole McClellan, Seattle’s winner of the Bellevue Independent Fashion Show 2012, held court this week at her downtown studio to EMP’s Anita Woo and colleagues. The countdown is on for the EMP’s Project Leather runway show, WORN TO BE WILD: THE BLACK LEATHER JACKET on October 20th. Vanguard Seattle got a glimpse of Woo’s interview with the desinger where she discussed her days designing for Ann Wilson of Heart. We look forward to seeing her collection showcased in the featured Leather Runway show.
Posted on October 06, 2012, 10:42 pm
Our Latest Posts
- The 2019 Fall Fashion Edit September 12, 2019
- The Art of Summer: Three Festival Events Worth Seeing August 22, 2019
- Olivia Kim Designs Exclusive Herschel Collab for Pop-In@Nordstrom August 16, 2019
- The 2019 Mayor’s Arts Award Recipients are Here August 6, 2019
- It’s All About the Tubmans at Seattle Art Fair August 5, 2019