Carole McClellan, Seattle’s winner of the Bellevue Independent Fashion Show 2012, held court this week at her downtown studio to EMP’s Anita Woo and colleagues. The countdown is on for the EMP’s Project Leather runway show, WORN TO BE WILD: THE BLACK LEATHER JACKET on October 20th. Vanguard Seattle got a glimpse of Woo’s interview with the desinger where she discussed her days designing for Ann Wilson of Heart. We look forward to seeing her collection showcased in the featured Leather Runway show.
Posted on October 06, 2012, 10:42 pm
Our Latest Posts
- K Banana Opens Permanent Shop in University Village on May 18 May 16, 2019
- Where to Invest $100/$1,000/$10,000 in Art Right Now May 14, 2019
- Exclusive Premiere: Youryoungbody’s “Devotion” is an Exquisite, Lean Machine May 10, 2019
- Carmen Brings Seattle Opera’s Season to a Smoldering End May 10, 2019
- @NordstromMen Brings Next Level Pop-Up to The Flagship May 3, 2019