Carole McClellan, Seattle’s winner of the Bellevue Independent Fashion Show 2012, held court this week at her downtown studio to EMP’s Anita Woo and colleagues. The countdown is on for the EMP’s Project Leather runway show, WORN TO BE WILD: THE BLACK LEATHER JACKET on October 20th. Vanguard Seattle got a glimpse of Woo’s interview with the desinger where she discussed her days designing for Ann Wilson of Heart. We look forward to seeing her collection showcased in the featured Leather Runway show.
Posted on October 06, 2012, 10:42 pm
Our Latest Posts
- Happy Anniversary, Nordies: The Shopping Guide to Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 July 12, 2019
- July 2019 Art Walk Gallery Guide: Two Walks in One July 11, 2019
- Persona: Artist and Designer Lorraine Kirke Talks Style and Intuition July 9, 2019
- Functional, Sustainable Fashion for New Concept @NordstromMen June 11, 2019
- Lancôme x Chiara Ferragni Beauty Partnership Exclusively at Nordstrom June 7, 2019