Carole McClellan, Seattle’s winner of the Bellevue Independent Fashion Show 2012, held court this week at her downtown studio to EMP’s Anita Woo and colleagues. The countdown is on for the EMP’s Project Leather runway show, WORN TO BE WILD: THE BLACK LEATHER JACKET on October 20th. Vanguard Seattle got a glimpse of Woo’s interview with the desinger where she discussed her days designing for Ann Wilson of Heart. We look forward to seeing her collection showcased in the featured Leather Runway show.
Posted on October 06, 2012, 10:42 pm
Our Latest Posts
- Meet Sustainable Luxury Knitwear Brand SSKEIN October 15, 2020
- Pacific Place Fall Style Celebration Goes Digital September 11, 2020
- Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection 2020 Reimagined September 10, 2020
- Seattle Deconstructed Art Fair Offers Reasons To Get Out And Stay Hopeful August 7, 2020
- A New Way to Shop: Nordstrom Reinvents Anniversary Sale 2020 August 4, 2020