Carole McClellan, Seattle’s winner of the Bellevue Independent Fashion Show 2012, held court this week at her downtown studio to EMP’s Anita Woo and colleagues. The countdown is on for the EMP’s Project Leather runway show, WORN TO BE WILD: THE BLACK LEATHER JACKET on October 20th. Vanguard Seattle got a glimpse of Woo’s interview with the desinger where she discussed her days designing for Ann Wilson of Heart. We look forward to seeing her collection showcased in the featured Leather Runway show.
Posted on October 06, 2012, 10:42 pm
Our Latest Posts
- Seattle Art Gallery Guide: First Thursday Art Walk, March 2020 March 5, 2020
- Dogville Launch and Pop-In@Nordstrom Pet Shop Opens February 28 February 25, 2020
- 35mm Seattle: Toe Jam, January 31, 2020 February 25, 2020
- University Village Shop & Dine To Make A Difference March 7-8 February 24, 2020
- American Democracy: A Great Leap of Faith At MOHAI February 17, 2020